Saturday, July 12, 2014

Abby's Summer Veggies


Summer vegetables are often so pretty you really don’t want to eat them. At the supermarket the other day, I bought the most delicious squash, onions, tomatoes and okra. 
 
I'd seen a Facebook Friends posting of veggies and felt inspired.
 
With a menu coming together in my head, I purchased some cornbread, rice and pork chops.

 I am a terrible cook so before I made it to the cashier I searched the internet and found simple recipes and added fresh corn to my menu.
 
Needless to say by following the recipes I was able to prepare an absolutely delicious meal of squash & smothered onion, okra & tomatoes, creamed fresh corn and baked to perfection pork chops.
 
 I love summer Veggies.

~Abby~

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico