Monday, October 26, 2015

What's Abby's Blog About?


 
The question that I am most often asked is “What’s your blog about?” It’s not a very difficult question, but it is one that I hesitate to answer. I really don’t know what my blog is about. It’s about something, but nothing at the same time.

I often blog about whatever is on my mind or tickles my fancy. There is no definitive answer to “What’s my blog about?” My blog like me is in discovery mode full time.

I am forever pulling the layers back to reveal the real me, the authentic me. I am looking for eternal me that last forever and a day and then changes. I am for all intents and purposes my blog.

My blog is not my soul but it is an extension of a rambling mind that seems to move back and forth as though it’s shifting through a time warp.  

What’s my blog about you ask? I don’t know but maybe somebody I’ll figure it and myself out.


Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico