Friday, November 14, 2014

A Map to No Where


 
 
 
 
A Map to No Where
A map to nowhere needs no GPS
The road is open for interpretation’
The road is clear,
The car is full of gas
I watch the horizon as time fly's by
 unassured destiny
I travel,
I ride,
Like a ghost in the wind
I travel to and fro
I am Lady Abigail
I stand and deliver
 my voice loud and clear
The road to nowhere is full with good intentions
The road to hell is paved with better ones,
Time is suspended and life goes on
Watch me as I drive aimlessly
Like the toes of a ballerina
the compass of my heart points us in the right direction
 
I have no map or GPS
The road ahead is unclear
Ride with me, if you dare
 
~Abby~
The thoughts and feels expressed are those of Abigail-Madison Chase as she sits in the Cancer Center.
 

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico