Monday, November 3, 2014

Rambling At Dawn




Winters scorn bared down on my soul as I sat on my patio this morning drinking a pot of hot chocolate.  Surrounded by darkness my shadowed ebbed its way behind me as I folded myself in a lounger wishing for daylight.

The stark contrast of the darkness and the forthcoming light amazed me with it wisdom and willingness to share.

The quiet of the morning as I sat sipping my hot chocolate was quite dramatic. The pitch black of night surrounded me as the sun grazed its way up. The screech of some unknown bird could be heard calling its mates name.

Mornings are just an awesome time think and wonder. What might have been, what could have been? Ah, the essence of things to come.

More sleep is what this aging diva needs to clarify her thought. Back to been and Cartons?

These are the rambling of a forty something looking forward to watch Kim Possible at daybreak.

 
~Abby~

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico