Friday, April 22, 2016

Abigail's Muse is Missing


 
 
There is time when chasing the thing that you want more than breath is a bad idea. Needless to say it’s the bad ideas that are the hardest to walk away from.

Sitting at my desk yesterday I looked out my window and watched as a bird flew back and forth from my new birdhouse to a nest she’d made in a large oak tree. There was nothing spectacular about what the bird was doing something so simple as feeding her family. Like most birds I chase a dream of feeding my need to be a successful writer. But unlike the bird I can’t find a ready supply of success to feed my creative muse.

My muse is petrified of failure and she often hides while I sit and ponder where she is and why she want come out and write. So are the trials and tribulations of chasing a dream.

 

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico