Monday, April 25, 2016

For the Love Of Abigail


 
 
Love and being in love are amazing feelings. I often wonder if I have crossed the line from love to just being in love with love.

I love unconditionally, for free and forever and always. My love has no limits and it endures great strife and tragedies.  My love has no bounds and it is a love that moves mountains, conquers empires and covers you to the ends of the earth.

Yeah, I am about that kind of love that means more than riches and gold or a vast fortune. My love is as priceless as arts and antiques. My love is what men have died for, cities have been built on, hopes and promises have lived on.

 
I know what love is because I give it freely….
Abigail

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico