Sunday, August 10, 2014

Abby's Breakfast



     As the sun crept up in the sky this morning, I finished off my second pot of hot chocolate and tried my hand at making bruschetta. Not necessary a breakfast food, but since having dinner at the local TGIF’S where I’d overindulged in Endless Garlic & Tomato brochette bites I wanted to make my own.

While I decided that Garlic and Tomato Brochette bites would not due for breakfast, I decided to make follow a simple recipe on Pinterest for cheesy chicken bruschetta along with a bag of Southwestern Eggrolls, chicken eggrolls and roasted potatoes.

     Since it all could be cooked at the same time in the oven I was in cooking paradise. While I’ve never been an official foodie I do enjoy the challenge of eating new and changing foods. Needless to say as I waited on my breakfast to bake I finished off another pot of hot chocolate, while smashing a few of the remaining red potatoes with cheese.

     The sun ascended the sky at its highest point of the morning as I sat down and polished off my breakfast.

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico