Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cheese, Wine and A Good Book


    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
      I love cheese so much that I consider myself a cheese connoisseur.   Give me good book, a bottle of wine and a platter of fruit and cheese and I ready to spend the evening in another world.  There is for me, something totally decadent about eating cheese, fruit and a nice bottle of chardonnay.

     I don’t have a favorite cheese. I actually love them all. Swiss, Cheddar, Muster, Colby, Gouda Sharp White Cheddar, Brie, they all have a place on my fruit and cheese platter.  I often sit in front of the fireplace in my bedroom, reading, listening to music, while enjoying a nice bottle of white wine; while I devour a platter of cheese, and fruit. When I am really feeling decadent I have Brie  with apricots in a wonderful puff pastry with walnuts. Grapes, apples, pears, apricots and

      When I plan to spend the day writing or reading, I make the most elegant of cheese and fruit platters. Overflowing with fruit cheese, nuts, olives crostini, crackers and mustard (a personal favorite).  I sit in my favorite chair are at my desk I spend the day enjoying myself with this wonderful treat.

~Abby~



0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico