Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Abigail's Night


It’s Sunday Morning only moments before the break of down and I am up with a cup of steaming hot chocolate. The crest of the moon is almost floating above the trees preparing to descend and say goodnight. I love the twinkle of night before the dawn. The beauty of the moment never fails to release a sigh of contentment.

I often wonder in the early hours before day break if the night calls to me. I can almost hear my name being whispered on the lips of the night. It a soft whisper that roars and demands I unleash myself and run free of the chains of the forthcoming day.

If only I could run free into the night and rejuvenate my fleeting powers. Sipping my hot chocolate I smile answering the call of the night.

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico