Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sweet Potato Casserole with Praline Topping Abby's Favorite Holiday Treat


 
I love November because it is the beginning of “eat your heart out holidays.”  There is nothing more delightful than spending two months having your tummy filled. One of my favorite treats for the holiday season is Sweet Potato Casserole with Praline Topping. I can’t say enough about how delicious sweet potatoes care with a praline topping. I often beg those who are experts at making is wonderful casserole to make me several throughout the holidays.

Earlier this year while surfing the net I found a recipe that is divine and allows me a non-cook to enjoy my favorite treat on Easter or July 4th.  This is a great recipe and one I hope my favorite cooks are thinking up.

 

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico