Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Abigail's Bike




I have decided to buy a bike. It’s a monumental decision. I’ve never really been a bike owner since I was six and my father bought me a beauty pink bike with tassels on the handles for my birthday. I can vividly remember being taught how to ride on a beautiful summer day.

At the end of that summer, I put my bike up and never again found the time to ride. My trusty old pink bike with a bell and passed on the next summer to my summer.

This summer I would like to again become a bike owner. One of the pleasures of riding a bike when I was a kid was turning my face up to the sun and being kissed by the sun’s rays. I rode my bike as fast as I could on the old dusty dirt road in front of our house. The sheer joy of riding my bike never fails to come to mind when I watch kids ride their bikes. This summer I hope to share in that same joy as I ride my bike to and fro.



Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico