Thursday, May 19, 2016

Abigail's Morning


Aretha Franklin’s voice is the master of beautiful sounds for me because I love the morning just before dawn as the world comes to life. I always feel a special connection because it always seems to call to me.
I awoke this morning to Aretha Franklin singing “Natural Woman” written by Carol King. 

Ahh that voice and the fresh scent of morning as I looked out my window and contemplated another day that is a fresh new start. It does help that I am the ultimate romantic at heart and the song reminds me of wearing my husband’s shirt and catching his scent each time I move.


When my soul was in the lost and found
You came along to claim it
I didn't know just what was wrong with me
Till your kiss helped me name it
Now I'm no longer doubtful, of what I'm living for
And if I make you happy I don't need to do more

'Cause you make me feel,
You make me feel,
You make me feel like
A natural woman


0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico