Monday, May 2, 2016

Abigail Equals Peanut Butter and Jelly



I am a simple girl with taste though my taste lean to the exotic. One of my favorite simple things is a peanut butter sandwich. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches; they always take me back to the days of my youth.

I remember my mothers, mother serving up homemade preserves with fresh pressed peanut butter from the time I was about 6 until she died when I was 13. Now as an adult I often indulge in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the nostalgic feeling I get each time I bit in to a sandwich.

When my kids were little I often served them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the weekend minus the fresh preserves and homemade peanuts butter.  Life is full circle now. My kids I find indulge in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and reminisce about the days when they were little and I made them for them.



Abby,

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico