Monday, February 29, 2016

Chasing Abigail




“Sometimes in life our priorities and goals change.” That statement keeps rattling around in my head. “Things change, life changes and our priorities change and you must be ready to go with the flow” my mother would say this all the time when I was a wee lass.
In the last month I have come to believe what my mother said. But what I never grasp was  how difficult change would be. I never knew I could be so resistant to change. There is a good part of being resistant if one can find the good in being pig headed, I am more than willing to make changes that benefits me.
Standing on my patio this morning I realized that while I love my new home it is not the home that I should be in. I want another home and goodness gracious I am not the first person that has done this. Yesterday I toured another home with my real estate agent and now I know that’s supposed to be my home.
It’s not as large as my previous home and not as small as the house I just moved into. This home is just write for me. It is my own perfection. “Sometimes in life our priorities and goals change.”
I never imagined living in a carriage house that is what I am going to do and I am going to love it. Life can change in the blink of an eye and I am ready for that change.
Abby





0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico