Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Abby's Addiction:Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches















Gooey Grilled Cheese

It’s not often that the affection of addiction comes upon me, But when it does, I over indulge until my soul is satisfied. My new addiction is grilled cheese sandwiches. I am in love with grilled cheese. I am so addicted that I brought a special griddle  just to make   grilled cheese sandwiches.

I never knew there were so many  fun combinations that can be combined to make grilled cheese sandwiches.  Sweet and spicy pepper jelly, bacon, walnuts!  Along with lots of different cheeses that end up making the gooiest grilled cheese sandwich you’ll ever eat. Yep, I have found my addiction and I am feeding it with grilled cheese sandwiched.





http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2012/12/fancy-grilled-cheese-party-.html

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico