Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Orange


I have fallen head over heels in love with the color orange. In the words of a poet “it moves me”.

I want the world to bow down to the color orange.
 

Orange

Watch my hips sway

I know you hear what they say

Believe every word

 

Brown sugar is the hottest chick in the game

Watch her like a bon fire flame.

I heard the wind say trouble is coming your way,

She’s the bad news you read about in the headlines

She’s the woman your momma warned you about

She is “that chick”

 

Smile Barbara Stanwyck in the movie Baby Face

Magical like Veronica Lake in I Married a Witch

She’ll make you whistle like Lauren Bacall  

 

She smells like trouble

She will be your problem

Bend her over and you will see the Rapture

Orange the color of sexy women

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico