Thursday, April 9, 2015

Whimsical fits of fantasy

Whimsical fits of fantasy always come to mind when I think of fairytales. I was once asked if I could be any fairytale character who would it be. It’s hard to narrow down which fairytale character I would be since I love them all. But if I had to narrow it down to these:

  1. Red Ridinghood. Red has a super cute cape and I always thoguth I would look good as a red head
  2. Snow White. I love her dress and her ink black hair. Beside she has seven men at her beck and call
  3. Cinderella because she has glass slipeprs and a cute dress
  4. Belle- Because she like to read and I love to read
  5. I want to marry Uncle Rat in A Frog Went A Courting. My mother use to read this story to my siblings and I as children. I always asked about Uncle Rats wife and my mother use to say that I should write his story when I became and adult…maybe one day I will.

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico