Sunday, July 26, 2015

Afternoon Tea In London


 
I am a low brow girl with highbrow taste.

I am headed to London next year for a little girls retreat. One of the things I have placed high on my list of things to do is to have a nice cup of tea on a very tight  budget. While I know its lofty and quite expensive, I want a nice cup of tea in a very nice place.

When I was a wee lass I loved to play with my Holly Hobby tea set.  Getting a tea set was the highlight of most Christmases for me. Over the course of my childhood I must have amassed at least 20 tea sets.  It’s those memories that have shaped my budget for High Tea. I have looked over lots of great places that offer tea yet I keep coming back to the Ritz. It’s outrageously expensive and I imagine I can get the same tea at other place. But this is a once in a life time experience and I want to create the same exquisite memories that were once just relegated for childhood.
Tea anyone?

Abby
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/afternoon-tea-in-london#.klB6jboqWg

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico