Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dance Academy


Dance Academy

I am an undiagnosed addict when it comes to binge watching TV shows on Netflix and Amazon on the weekend and days off.

This weekend I binged watched Dance Academy on Netflix and it was awesome. Dance Academy is an Australian teen drama about “making it” at Sydney’s top ballet school. I discovered this Australian Jewel and ended up spending two glories days in binge TV heaven. Dance Academy gave me life.  The show is totally awesome. Teenage dancers are at the Royal Dance Academy and not only do they dance, they have drama.

After watching the third season I was disappointed to learn there were no more seasons. O’ the let down of   never seeing Tara, Ethan, Abigail, Kat, Christian, or Tom  dance again until a couple of months pass and I again binge watch one of my favorite shows.
Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico