Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Abigail Makes Garden Dip




I am not a cook.  But I can make a great dip. I call dip making my niche on cooking. I've never had a dip recipe that I could not make.
The other day I found a recipe for a Garden Sausage Dip that can be made with jimmy dean sausage. Ever the cleaver “want to be cook”, I decided to make this most delicious dip.

To my surprise like most dips that I make this one turned out fantastic. If only I could eat dips instead of meals.



Abigail



Garden Sausage Dip

Prep Time:20 minutes

Cook Time:40 minutes

Ingredients

1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage

1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed, softened

⅔ cup (about 3 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided

½ cup mayonnaise

½ cup sour cream

¼ cup milk

1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli or spinach, thawed, drained

Baked pita chips or toasted French bread slices for serving



Directions

1.Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Place in large bowl.

2.Add cream cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and milk; mix well.

3.Stir in broccoli; spoon into lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.

4.Bake 30-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.

5.Serve with chips.

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico