Sunday, December 13, 2015

Abigails Joys of Christmas


The joys of Christmas find me this December 13, 2015, sitting at my kitchen table enjoying a slice of toasted sour dough bread slathered with sour cream and strawberry jam. The stockings have been hung by the chimney with care and the house is alive with the beauty of Christmas.

Sloshing down my second cup of coffee, I just realize that for the first time in a long time there is a toddler in the house. Ayden-Noah is 17months old and the joys of Christmas have taken over.  Ayden-Noah has opened gifts, shook all the ornaments off the Christmas tree in my bedroom and oohed and oowed as the lights came on Thanksgiving night and I love it.

Once again I find myself with a little one to pass on Christmas traditions and it’s as much a pleasure this time as it was the first time around.



Abigail

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico