Friday, December 18, 2015

Abigail's Love of Meatloaf


I’ve finally found the best meatloaf in the world. It’s simple and easy to make. My taste buds have been taste buds have been salivating since I began to buy the ingredients last week.

While out on holiday for Christmas, I plan to make meatloaf several times. While my family will surly die of dinner boredom, I myself, will be in meatloaf heaven. I only I could find the perfect recipe for mashed potatoes.

Abigail

Ingredients
1 1/2 lbs ground beef (ground shoulder roast is good)
1 slice bread (broken or chopped finely)
1 egg
1 small onion , finely chopped
1 teaspoon table salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons ketchup
1/2 cup whole milk
Sauce
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
4 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed firm (to taste)
1/2 cup ketchup
Directions
1. Combine meat loaf ingredients and place into a loaf baking dish.
2. Smooth out top.
3. Sauce: Combine sauce ingredients and pour on top and sides of meatloaf.
4. Bake at 350°F about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until done. 170F with a meat thermometer.
http://cullyskitchen.com/simple-meatloaf-recipe/

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico