Monday, December 7, 2015

Two Trees for Abigail


I often sit in my living room and marvel at the beauty of my two wonderful Christmas trees.

When my kids were younger, each year they made the most wonderful ornaments in elementary school. Over time Hunter and Shelby developed quite the collection of school crafted ornaments. My once well-coiffed Christmas tree became a missed matched bundle of crafts made my two favorite people.

The kids are older now yet, my mind always goes back to when they were younger. One of my now beautiful coiffed trees was once a missed matched bundle of handmade and store bought ornaments. As the ornaments get older, I laminate them to ensure they have a longer life.

The greatest joy of Christmas for me is to sit in my living room and marvel at the beauty of my Christmas tree.

Abigail


0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico