Thursday, June 2, 2016

Abigail Love Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad




One of my favorite things to eat as a summer is fruit. I love fruit and when summer arrives and my local market puts out the fresh fruit on Tuesday I am the first inline to purchase some. One of my favorite things to make is Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad. Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad is a simple easy delicious treat that is easy to make for breakfast lunch or and afternoon or  morning snack.

Abby


A fresh and healthy Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad, perfect for Summer gatherings. Vegan and Gluten Free.

Ingredients

Vegan, Gluten free, Paleo

Produce

  • 1/2 pint Blackberries
  • 1 pint Blueberries
  • 1 pint Cherries, pitted and halved
  • 1 pint Raspberries
  • 1 pint Strawberries
  • 4 cups Watermelon

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico