Thursday, June 30, 2016

Abigail's Understanding





Looking out my window this morning, I closed my eyes asking for understanding of those who  can’t find it in their hearts to understand those who are battle worn and life tired. 

We all come for different backgrounds and experiences; what shapes our individual worlds  makes us who we are. My greatest prayer is that I can I look at those who are battle worn and life tired and extend to them the same understanding that I want extended to me.

There is, in my opinion, no glory is being tough as nails with those who have had their lives turned upside down either through their own deeds or those of others.  I always want to stand on the side of right and fairness not  because it’s the right thing to do, but because I can and I understand life affects us all.  

Battle worn or life tired, I want to always remember that it could be me. What I know for sure is that people make mistakes and I hope that on all occasions I remember my own when dealing with people and don’t condemn them for the things I myself have done or have thought about doing.

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico