Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Fantasy Vacation




 







 
  
 
When life gets hard take yourself away on a fantasy vacation.

When life comes at me fast I find myself taking a few minutes to enjoy the view.  I love to travel and see the world. I have most fortunate to go to most of the places I only dreamed about as a child. I have seen Paris in the Springtime, Mount Rushmore in the heat of summer and Times Square with kids whose only purpose in life was to get lost in a large city.

I am a country girl. I grew up in the suburbs way outside the city limits and one would imagine that I would want to travel to the bright lights of the big city. Nope I like to imagine myself in faraway places enjoying the sun and the nature that surrounds it.

I often take fantasy vacations to Tuscany, Italy. I could see myself in a small house in Tuscany, Italy with a vineyard, a chef and the whole day to just enjoy life.  Ahh the majesty of being a woman of leisure, with a chef, a housekeeper, and gardener.

I could have dinner parties in the moonlight and sip wine as I listened to Aretha Franklin and my grandchildren played in the vineyard. When life gets hard it’s nice to take a few minutes and imagine life away from all your troubles in place as beautiful as Tuscany, Italy.

 Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico