Sunday, May 31, 2015

Welcome to Chasing Abigail’s Summer 2015 Spectacular.


June 1, begins the first day of Summer at Chasing Abigail. I have lots of exciting things planned for this summer on my blog.

On Monday my new series Project Horizon: 1967 will premiere. Project Horizon will follow astronauts who live on lunar base on the moon. New episodes in the saga will be post every Monday.

Tuesdays will be dedicated to travel. I love a travel adventure and will be featuring places that I wish that I could spend the summer.

Wednesdays will be food and recipes day. I love to eat fresh fruits and vegetables in the summer.

Thursdays will feature fashion. I am not a fashion plate but I love clothes.

Fridays will be a day fun and tranquility. I will feature things I like and want to buy. .

I am excited and I hope that you are to.

Please join me as Chasing Abigail kicks off it's Summer 2015 Blog.
 
 
Summer 2015 Schedule

Monday-Project Horizon:1967
Tuesday-Travel
Wednesday-Recipes & Food
Thursday-Fashion
Friday-Romance
Saturday-Tranquility

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico