Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Abigail Purges Her Closet


 
 
The loftiest goal I have in 2016 is to purge until I have gotten all of the excess out of my life. So far I am doing a pretty good job of it. When we moved to our new home last month I did a lot of soul searching and purging. It was a difficult task since I like to hold onto things. But in the end I was able to leave half the clothes I never wear and almost all of the appliances that I never use.

I am pretty proud of myself for purging last month. I have reached a point in my life where keeping things seems to be a great idea. When my children were smaller I made sure to keep every picture and report card they received. Now that they are older I have laminated most of it and stored it away in my now pristine storage unit in back of the house. In not so many years each of the kids will inherit their lives from birth to college.

My goal seemed lofty when I made it last year. Yet as I glaze in my closet that should be in a magazine I realize that I have purged my life and I am all the better for it.

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico