Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Abigails Spring Lipstick




Spring is upon and as always I am on the hunt for the best Spring makeup trend. Last year I fell in love with pink and orange. This year I will again stick with these two fresh and beautiful colors along with add a nice coral.

I am not much of a make-up girl through the week. Though I do manage to use concealer, mascara and lip-gloss daily it’s the weekends that I look forward to making my face up completely.

Cover Girl has the most fantastic lipsticks and they are all available on Amazon for a few cents less than on the Cover Girl website and Wal-Mart. In order to ensure I matched the right colors to my face I selected colors from the website site and then visited my local Wal Mart to ensure the colors matched then I ordered the best colors from Amazon.



CoverGirl Queen Collection Colorlicious, Premier Pink

CoverGirl Queen Collection Colorlicious Gloss, Plum Berry

CoverGirl Queen Collection Colorlicious Gloss Watermelon Splash

CoverGirl Queen Collection Colorlicious Gloss, Saucy Plum

CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick, Bombshell Pink

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico