Saturday, March 19, 2016

Abigail's Baked Spaghetti



Lately I have found myself depressed and cooking. I have dusted off my favorite internet cooking blogs, my favorite pot and pans and cooking skills. I am not gaining any weight because I am very careful what and how much I eat.

One of the things I love to make and rarely have time for is baked spaghetti. The best recipe that I have found is simple, easy and can be frozen. This is my all-time favorite recipe that I just made.

Abby
http://www.plainchicken.com/2014/10/the-best-baked-spaghetti.html

The Best Baked Spaghetti serves 10-12

  • 16 oz thin spaghetti
  • 1 lb italian sausage or hamburger, cooked
  • 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup parmesan
  • 5 tbsp butter melted
  • 15 oz ricotta
  • 3 tbsp parsley
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 4 cups mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.

Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese and melted butter. Toss with pasta. Set aside.

Combine ricotta, parsley and sour cream. Set aside.

Combine spaghetti sauce and cooked sausage/hamburger. Set aside.

Layer half of pasta mixture, half of ricotta cheese mixture, half of meat sauce and half of mozzarella. Repeat layers.

Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes (until cheese is bubbly).

Read more at http://www.plainchicken.com/2014/10/the-best-baked-spaghetti.html#qrrj4IiGA0J5zxLd.99

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico