Sunday, March 20, 2016

Abigail's New Washer & Dryer



I was asked last year what I thought the most essential household appliance invention was and I stated the washer and dryer. To me having a washer and dryer is an essential part of life. While doing laundry last week my twelve-year-old washer went on the fritz. Out of warranty, I decided to invest in a new washer and dryer rather than just replace the washer.

Shopping for a washer and dryer twelve years ago there were fewer choices. This time around I was overwhelmed with choices in colors, styles, makes and models. In the end I bought a tried and true Whirlpool set with few bells and whistle. I just want to wash clothes not create a dry cleaner in my home.



Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico