Monday, March 7, 2016

Abigails Shopping List




I love to make list. One of my favorite list to make is my list for the supermarket. I spend hours poring over circulars and looking in my cabinets trying to ensure that my family has a bevy of food to choose from.

I love coupons also.

I am the supermarkets biggest couponed shopper. While I always willing to try new food that are cheaper with a coupon, I mostly stick to the things I know my family will eat with or without a coupon.

I always have a list on me. No matter how many times I visit the supermarket or even Walmart I always have a list of things that are needed. It never seems to me that I ever complete a list before I begin to make another.

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico