Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring has Sprung with Allergies




Spring has sprung and my unapologetic allergies couldn’t be happier.  When I was a kid I was not allergic to pollen. I can remember marveling and running through the yellow clouds of pollen that permeated my parent’s cars.

As an adult if I look at pollen to closely I can my allergies became inflamed. I currently have a runny nose, itchy throat and itchy watery eyes.  My number one topic of discussion is “What allergy medication do you take and does it work?”.  Finding an allergy medication that works seems to be the number-one quest of most the people I have spoken with in the last month. Zyrtec, Allegra, Clairton, Benadryl just to name a few are on the tips of most folks tongues.

I have to admit, I have all four in my purse and medicine cabinet. While I don’t have a favorite they all seem to work and in combination with each other to cure my allergy. One of the things that I have fallen in love with is the liquid version that is available in many of the allergy medications.  

I think I will survive allergy season this year with a little help from my over the counter friends.



Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico