Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Abigail's Social Media


Social Media has become an industry unto itself. I don’t think I can ever again imagine myself not knowing what friends are doing every second of the day. Social Media is big brother without the government. I can from my home keep tabs on friends and family half way around the world not because I am spying but because they chose to post online.

I am a fan of social media because it has bridged a divide that use to separate friends and families by miles. Now everyone is just a click away. Grandparents are no longer doomed to pictures of events they can’t attend or to watch grandchildren in other states grow up without their presents. Social media has connected families across the miles and united families in a way that was never before possible.

In real time grandparents can watch as their grandchildren play sports or attend a wedding. While there are some pitfalls and drawbacks in social media, there are some great things that are happening.

Abby

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico