Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Abby Wants Treats For Life


 
Life should filled with Slutty Blond Brownies, Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls and Peanut Butter Cake.

It’s a mystery to me why life is not filled with delicious treats. Maybe not so much a mystery, since I am doing aerobics and a (lifestyle change) on what I eat.   There should be days filled with nothing but treats falling from the sky. I should be able to “stand outside with my mouth open wide” devouring the most delicious snacks and candies known to man.
Mondays, Godiva chocolates, Tuesdays, brownies, Wednesday, Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls, Thursday, peanut butter cake and Friday, Saturday and Sunday a variety of all three. If only life catered to our nutritional wants.   
~Abby~

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico