Monday, June 9, 2014

Abby’s Aprons






 
I love aprons. I can remember both my grandmothers wore then while cooking  Sunday dinner. My mother’s-mother wore hers when she made the most delicious biscuits. It was always covered in flower and it use to hand right next to the china cabinet.  Both my grandmothers’  took great pride in their aprons. They were always starched to perfection. There was a beauty to those apron that always made me smile.  I as a child looked forward to the day I would be gifted with my own apron.

As so many things have, aprons have gone the way of the sewing machine and typewriter. Yet, imagine my surprise when I discovered on Pinterest Boards dedicated to the apron. I think I’ll order an apron and a bag of flour.

~Abby~
 

 

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico