Monday, May 26, 2014

A Piece of Apple Pie, A Cup of Tea


 
Pie
I really love Apple Pie. I am not sure if it’s the crust over the pie or the one at the bottom. Pie is my food kryptonite. It’s the one thing I buy and NEVER feel guilty. It’s just a pleasure to eat Apple Pie.

Chicken Pot Pie
I love Chicken Pot Pie. It has all the things I love to eat in one bowl. Carrots, peas, potatoes and a nice broth. It always make me smile. If the world ends I hope there is still someone around to make delicious Chicken Pot Pies around.

A Cup of Tea
There is always time for a calming cup of tea . I love to sit by the window with my feet on the hasset as I read and sip a nice cup of tea. Nothing heals a broken heart or a bad day like tea and book.

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico