Thursday, May 8, 2014

Glittery Heels, Peanut Butter Cookies and a Glittery Clutch




Glittery heels, peanut butter cookies and a cute clutch are what I am obsessing over this today.
 
Pinterest always makes DIY projects look so easy. Yet, each time I try one my clothes and I turn out to be the project. Until you try and get industrial strength glue and glitter out your hair no DIY project is complete.






I love hot, fresh out the oven, peanut butter cookies. This might be why I bake a tray of peanut cookies while sitting close to the oven with a frosty glass of milk and eat them as they come out the oven.  
 

I want a super glittery clutch just because I can. No other reason. Just a want that’s slowly turning into a need.

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico