Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Writing and theFight for Abigail's Soul! To Dramatic?


“These are the times that try men’s souls” are so said Thomas Paine on December 23, 1776.

I made it back for day two of blogging and yes, it tried my soul to think of a topic and  then to find the time to sit and blog. This just might be why I start and stop. But then again it’s most likely not. I am a writing bum. One who’s a lazy writer and just as proud of it as if I was the Harper Lee of writing.

I just realized, Ok, that’s a lie, I’ve always been a lazy writer. I am often motivated, yet, hardly dedicated to my craft. I want to actually be like a unique and beautiful landscape carved from the hand of a greater power who lays out before the world the wonders of my spectacular writing voice.

Trust me it is spectacular. I see it in my head. No misspelled words, lots of beautiful sentences that make the Oracle of love wish that he were being stroked by my fingers. Too much? I know it is but hey. It’s me and “I just got to be free, wishing words of my magic portion of love…..”


Oh, well, I am here and I proud to call myself a dedicated writer of two whole days.

Same time tomorrow? It’s a date.
~Abby~

1 comments:

matriarchShene said...

I'm lucky if I blog once every couple of weeks - discouragement should be kicked to the curb - just write when your heart is overflowing with words that cannot be contained.

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico