Wednesday, May 7, 2014

National Parks, Love Affairs and Destiny


 

 

Like all great love affairs mine began with a glance. That’s all it took. Our eyes met across a crowded waiting room floor, as I sat and waited patiently for my name to be called by the nurse. I gave a shy smile and slowly waved as you did a two-step across the waiting room to my arms. I’d never known the feelings you elicited from me as I looked upon your beauty.

Love affairs, the great ones happen and I am now a part of one of the greatest. I confess. I am in love the landscape of National Parks. I am not sure when or how it happened but now that it has, I find myself mimicking Bacall and Bogie as I find destiny in the arms of a park landscape.
Here's lookin at you kid

I am Abby and I am in Love with a National Park

0 comments:

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico