Monday, May 5, 2014

~Welcome To The Janitors Closet~


                            ~Welcome To The Janitors Closet~
 
Welcome.

I have again opened the Janitors Closet. Last year I decided I wanted to blog daily and that I did; ok, it was only in my feeble mind. I am hoping that counts toward a success?!?

This year, I again ,made a commitment to  start blogging on today, May, 5, 2014.
Therefore, the Janitors Closet is again OPEN.

I am not sure how this is going to go. But hey, at least I got this far.
 
I am Abby and I am in the Janitors Closet Again.
 

2 comments:

matriarchShene said...

you're going to need a response to continue, I feel it in my bones. You write, your link, we all we read.

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

Thanks

 
© Abigail Madison Chase

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs at MyGrafico